What Happens When You Report a Fake Marriage?

what happens when you report a fake marriage

What happens when you report a fake marriage? If you are suspicious that someone you know has been involved in a fake marriage, you can report them to the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service. This agency can initiate a formal investigation and may place the immigrant in removal proceedings. If this is proven to … Read more